Book Your Wedding with Us!
What We Provide
We provide the venue, the beautiful and enchanting stage to set your special day! For the rest, please see our list of approved, full service, and insured caterers, as well as our referral list for ministers, musicians, photographers, decorators, flowers and candles to point you in the right direction.
A couple things to consider when booking your wedding:
- Only the following approved, full service, and insured caterers are allowed to service weddings at Tlaquepaque.
- Your caterer can help you obtain tables, chairs, linens, chair covers, glassware, and tableware.
- We allow silk rose petals in our courtyards – fresh rose petals are not allowed.
- You’ll need to provide a minister, musicians, photographers, decorators, flowers and candles. Ask us for our referral list.
- All candles must be drip less and birdseed or rice throwing is not permitted.
- Sparklers or any form of fireworks are not allowed on Tlaquepaque property.
- No doorways, entryways, or driveways can be blocked or shutdown on the Tlaquepaque property.
- No ice can be dumped in our flower beds, plants or trees. This kills our vegetation.
If these guidelines are not respected, Tlaquepaque reserves the right to deduct cleaning fees and fees for violations to our guidelines from the security deposit.
- Printable agreement form to mail in with payment
- Private Event Guidelines
- List of Approved Caterers
- Tlaquepaque Chapel Layout
- Layout of the Calle Independencia
- Layout of the Patio de las Campanas
- Layout of the Terrace at Patio del Norte
Tlaquepaque accepts personal checks, Visa and MasterCard.
Checks should be made payable to Tlaquepaque and mailed to:
P.O. Box 1868,
Sedona, Arizona 86339