Patio de las Campanas
The Patio de las Campanas is our most intimate patio. The cobble-stoned courtyard borders a classic Sedona landmark: the Tlaquepaque bell tower.
Among stately sycamore trees is a picturesque water fountain. Abundant flowers are everywhere.
The Spanish-style arched walkway above makes for a dramatic entrance down the stone stairway for the bride and groom.
Patio de las Campanas is a wonderful backdrop for smaller wedding parties who wish to have privacy and a romantic setting. Acoustic music only is allowed on the Patio de las Campanas. This patio comes with strands of overhead lights. Please inquire with Tlaquepaque Management to check availability of The Patio de las Campanas.
- The Patio de las Campanas can accommodate up to 80 guests for a wedding reception
- Cost $1500.00 for venue only including strands of overhead lights plus a $500 refundable security deposit.
- Receptions can begin at 6:30pm or later.
- Set up can begin after 5:00pm.
- 90-minute rental for wedding ceremony for up to 100 guests $650 based on availability.
- White chairs available at an additional cost.
- Ceremonies can begin at 6:00pm or later.
- One hour ceremony rehearsal $100.00 (wedding booking required)
- Layout of the Patio de las Campanas