Here are some of the top questions asked and of course we know you might have more:
Can we book a ceremony only, without having a reception at Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village?
Yes. There is a price break if you book a wedding ceremony and reception together.
What is the deposit and when is the final payment due?
We require the full payment at the time of booking in order to hold and guarantee the booking of your choice.
Do we need to hire a Wedding Consultant?
It is not required for a bride to have a wedding consultant. However, we will be pleased to recommend someone to assist you either in coordination of the entire event or just a coordinator for "day of the event."
Can we take wedding photos at Tlaquepaque although we aren't having our wedding there?
Yes you may call and inquire about obtaining a wedding photo permit. There is a fee involved.
We have our own caterer we want to use ...Is that permitted?
Unfortunately no, we provide you with an amazing list of proven caterers
that know how to work at Tlaquepaque and will make certain your evening is seamless and executed with perfection.
What does the Wedding Adviser handle?
Our wedding adviser will work with you to identify the correct locations for your special evening. She will work with you and recommend Special Event Professionals such as music, officiates, floral, photography, wedding cakes, rentals and decor.
She will review all of your details and timeline to ensure that all is doable and feasible during your rental period.
Our advisor will be on site the day of the event to ensure our venue is ready and available for all vendors involved.
What is your cancellation policy?
We hope this doesn't happen...but if you need to cancel your wedding there is a 50% cancellation fee excluding the security deposit.
If you need to reschedule your wedding, you are permitted to move it once without any fees or additional charges.
A couple things to consider when booking your wedding:
- Only the following approved, full service, and insured caterers are allowed to service weddings at Tlaquepaque.
- Your caterer can help you obtain tables, chairs, linens, chair covers, glassware, and tableware.
- We allow silk rose petals in our courtyards – fresh rose petals are not allowed.
- You’ll need to provide a minister, musicians, photographers, decorators, flowers and candles. Ask us for our referral list.
- All candles must be drip less and birdseed or rice throwing is not permitted.
- Sparklers or any form of fireworks are not allowed on Tlaquepaque property.
- No doorways, entryways, or driveways can be blocked or shutdown on the Tlaquepaque property.
- No ice can be dumped in our flower beds, plants or trees. This kills our vegetation.
If these guidelines are not respected, Tlaquepaque reserves the right to deduct cleaning fees and fees for violations to our guidelines from the security deposit.