1) From Phoenix/Scottsdale Area
- Take I-17 North toward Flagstaff,
- Leave I-17 at exit 298 (State Route 179)
- Drive 15 miles into Sedona and crossover the Oak Creek Bridge
- Tlaquepaque is on the immediate left hand-side of the road
2) From Flagstaff Area
- Take I-17 South toward Phoenix,
- Take Sedona, Oak Creek exit (AZ-89A)
- Drive approximately 25 miles on 89A
- Drive through the first two stop-lights and at the third stop-light (“Y” intersection of 89A and State Route 179) make a left hand turn.
- Continue on State Route 179 approximately .2miles and Tlaquepaque will be on the immediate right hand side of the road.